Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Never Count Out the Underdogs!


You know I have to do it...

I know I shouldn't...

But I have to...

Maybe not...

Okay... I will...

I CALLED IT! YEAH! I got everything but the score right!

The stars were aligned, and the Giants defense put it on the Patriots like I knew they would! That defensive line was in Brady's face ALL F*CKING NIGHT! It's hard to put up points when you can't stay upright for more than two seconds! That defensive line deserves an MVP award too! Not to take anything from Eli... I also said he'd finally become a man like his older brother, and he did exactly that! And they used every weapon at their disposal to beat the unbeatable!

If there is any lesson to be learned, it's that we should not crown a team as the greatest ever until they WIN WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO WIN!

Let's see... the Giants won the time of possession battle, had more sacks, more turnovers, and led in running hards and passing yards. If the "greatest team ever" loses every single major battle, they are proving that they aren't even the best team on the field that day, much less the best ever!

To be fair, the Patriots will be back. And Eli will too. But for now, I can take pride in being one of the very few to predict a classic Super Bowl that would fall to the Giants!

No comments: